We are excited to launch ConnectCTAT, our new online member community ensuring you can access the content, members and discussions that interest you most—quickly and easily.
Here’s a quick overview of some of the features:
- Collaborate with other CTAT members
- Discuss critical issues and receive input from other members
- Member Directory making it easier than ever to connect with other members
The benefits are numerous and increase as more members participate and join in on discussions.
We encourage you to take 10 minutes and visit and bookmark the ConnectCTAT Community now: http://connect.ctat.org. To log in to the new community, use your CTAT member username and password.
Once you log in, please follow these four quick steps to get started in the ConnectCTAT Community:
1. Visit your profile page (link at top right of the screen) and take a few moments to complete as much of the information as possible. You’ll be able to add a photo and bio, as well as specify your professional associations, Job History, and Educational background. Tip: if you have a Linkedin profile you can easily import the information there, as well as your photo, by using the “Update your information from Linkedin” feature.
2. Adjust your privacy settings and customize your contact preferences by clicking “My Privacy Settings” from the menu on the left of the profile page.
3. Customize how you’d like to receive updates on the discussions of which you are a part in “My Subscriptions”, located on the menu on the left of the Discussions page. You can opt to receive messages via email in real time (each message as it posted), as a daily digest, or no emails. If you prefer to receive messages in a listserv format, which allows you to respond to messages directly via email rather than through the online community, you can do so by selecting “Legacy.”
4. Prefer to get everything via RSS feed? Now you can select any or all the communities in which you are a member, and they’ll be aggregated into a single feed!
5. Like a document that you read? You can add it to your favorites for quick and easy access in the future.